The minimisation of a company’s corporation tax liabilities can help maximise the amount of funds available to reinvest in the business or to return to the shareholders. At Prosperity Accountants, we have a range of services to help you cope with increasingly complex Corporate Tax legislation together with a full tax planning service including:
- Advice on optimum group and shareholding structures
- Reviews as required and agreed during the financial year in order to plan expenditure in the most tax efficient manner
- Identifying allowances available, particularly those not always immediately thought of, such as capital allowances on the purchase of a company freehold property or research and development expenditure tax relief
- Keeping you advised of developments and changes in legislation – both generally and specific to your industry
- Preparing tax returns and supporting computations of tax liabilities
- Advising payment dates
- Dealing with HMRC on your company’s behalf.